DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 11 – How Self-Directed IRAs (SDIRAs) are Rising to Meet America’s Retirement Challenges
In this episode, host Dara Albright and guest, Jim Jones, Self-Directed IRA Expert and Platform Partnership executive at Alto IRA, discuss how modern Self-Directed IRAs are rising to meet America’s retirement challenges. Discussion highlights include:
- Self-Directed IRA basics and the market opportunity;
- How SDIRA pricing structures have evolved to accommodate micro-alternative investment products such as small-sized P2P and cryptocurrency investments;
- How SDIRAs are democratizing retirement planning and investment portfolio diversification;
- How SDIRAs are creating tax shelters for cryptocurrency transactions;
- How RIAs will be using SDIRAs for their clients;
- The harsh reality of how woefully unprepared most Americans are for Retirement.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 11: