DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 14 – Crowdfunding America’s Heroes
In this special Memorial Day episode, which is dedicated to all who serve, host Dara Albright and guest, Robert Garland, NYPD Detective and CEO of FundtheFirst, discuss how America’s frontline heroes are getting a little help from fintech. Highlights include:
- Challenges that frontline heroes face when crowdfunding;
- Building a trusted community with verification technology;
- Investment capital for military entrepreneurs;
- Necessary ingredients for successful crowdfunding campaigns;
- Beyond the economic benefits – how crowdfunding provides that much-needed emotional support system.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 14: