DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 22 – Why Every Business, Investor and Investment Banker Needs to Have Security Tokens on their Radar
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest, Carlos Domingo, Founder and CEO of Securitize, a regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform that enables private companies to raise capital with Security Token Offerings (STOs), discuss the evolution of public offerings in the U.S. and how tokenization is transforming corporate finance by democratizing access to capital for small businesses and retail investors. Highlights include:
- An introduction to security tokens and security token offerings;
- How the security token takes private company investing to the masses;
- How security tokenization unlocks new ways for private companies to access capital through their customer base;
- How security tokenization enhances both crowdfunding and private company secondary trading;
- How blockchain enables the long tail of capital markets and removes barriers of capital raising;
- Creating liquidity for private company investments through secondary markets as well as DeFi;
- Why the market for STOs is set to explode;
- Why conventional investment bankers are starting to bet on STOs;
- How private companies can begin raising capital via STOs.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 22: