DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth News podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 26 – How Next-generation Digital Wallets will Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrencies
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Dr. Don Basile, Chairman and Co-CEO of Roman DBDR, discuss how innovations in digital wallets will drive the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Highlights include:
• The mechanics of cold and hot wallets;
• The key (no pun intended) to making digital wallets unhackable;
• Failures of first-gen digital wallets;
• New recovery mechanisms for lost passcodes;
• The role of credit cards in fueling widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies;
• Introduction to the new bitcoin fork, Bitcoin Latinum: a greener, more transactional cryptocurrency;
• Why media and gaming companies will love Bitcoin Latinum;
• How the new Arculus wallet could transform crypto custody and help expedite a crypto ETF qualification.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 26: