DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth News podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 27 – How Financial Advisors are Leveraging Fintech to Accommodate a Transforming Clientele
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Lori Hardwick, CEO, of WealthTech at RedRock Strategic Partners, discuss the evolution of the RIA business and how financial advisors will be leveraging fintech to help their clients navigate new asset classes like cryptocurrencies and create modern retirement plans that accommodate today’s “gap year” labor force. Highlights include:
• How RIAs have evolved through fintech;
• Some of the biggest issues plaguing RIAs today;
• The functions that RIAs are outsourcing more and more;
• How Covid transformed lead generation for RIAs;
• Best ways for today’s advisors to keep pace with changing regulations and new asset classes;
• How getting up to speed on digital assets averts trust voids;
• Rethinking advisor mindsets and their financial planning tools in order to accommodate gap year retirement planning;
• Why the 401(k) is losing effectiveness;
• What 90% of clients under 30 ask advisors;
• What the RIA industry will look like in 5 years, 10 years;
• What advisors can do right now to increase the power of their technology and find cost savings without even spending one dime.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 27: