SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
This Webinar Qualifies for 1 Hour of CE Credit. Those who complete the entire 8-part course are also eligible to receive a Level I Crypto Advisor Certification*
This is part 2 of an 8-part webinar course that is designed to support financial advisors in their efforts to have constructive and informed client engagements on digital asset investment opportunities.
Session Two focuses on the real-world applications of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and how they may impact investment strategies.
Participants in session #2 will gain an understanding of Digital Wallets and how they work. They will also be introduced to concepts such as staking and novel digital assets such as stablecoins and CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies).
Key items covered in this webinar include:
• Digital Wallets, Staking, Stablecoins
• International Remittance/Payments and Decentralized Financial Infrastructure
• Alternative Currencies, Inflation and Geopolitical Hedge, Web3.0
• Central Bank Digital Currencies and How Governments Choose to Co-Exist
Speaker: Jahon Jamali, CMO & Cofounder of Sarson Funds
Jahon Jamali is a leading expert on emerging technologies, global risk management and international relations. After receiving his BA & MA from Johns Hopkins University, he began his career as a U.S. Intelligence Officer with the Pentagon’s Defense and Intelligence Agency. He has served worldwide as a trained human intelligence officer and former interrogator and is a recipient of the Defense Intelligence Agency Award for Excellence. Jahon is currently a renowned digital assets and crypto educator and community influencer. He is routinely sought by media to explain the current events in digital asset landscape and to explain the intersection of cryptocurrency blockchain technology and security. He has been featured on Cheddar News, Real America’s Voice News, Forbes, Financial Times and NTD News.
Speaker: Blake Richman, Senior Portfolio Manager, Sarson Funds
Blake Richman is a Senior Portfolio Manager at Sarson Funds, and brings an extensive background in blockchain-enabled finance, venture capital, and tokenization to the firm, with prior experience as VP of Finance at Vertalo and Chief Investment Officer at NovaBlock Capital. Blake received his BA from the University of Maryland.
Moderator: Dara Albright, Partner at Digital Wealth Education
Dara Albright is a recognized authority on fintech & digital wealth with a distinguished 29-year career in finance & the host of DWealth Muse podcast, appearing weekly on Digital Wealth News. She is also the co-founder of DWealth Ed, a novel financial EdTech platform offering incentivized learning for financial professionals, business executives and modern-day investors/consumers (“investumers”) as they seek to understand the monumental impact fintech is making on financial services, businesses and economies at-large.
* Continuing Education and Certification: Investments & Wealth Institute® has accepted this webinar for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications. Those who complete the entire 8-part program will also earn a Level I Crypto Advisor Certification from Sarson Funds, demonstrating their cryptocurrency and digital asset expertise. The completion certificate will be issued as a non-fungible token (NFT).