DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth News podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 29 – How Blockchain will Empower Personal Data Sovereignty and Save Democracy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Robert Grant, Chairman and CEO of Crown Sterling Limited, a leader in personal data sovereignty, discuss how blockchain can empower personal data sovereignty and, in doing so, save democracy. Highlights include:
- Why data is the most valuable asset today – despite defying the scarcity principle;
- The rightful owner of “We the People’s” data is “We the People”;
- How to protect our data and restore control to the data originator;
- How providing a means for “We the People” to monetize our rightfully owned data could help create a sustainable means of some form of universal income;
- How to NFT one’s data and monetize it;
- Blockchain’s role in fostering Personal Data Sovereignty and saving democracy;
- How the founding fathers would have used blockchain.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 29: