DWealth Muse is a weekly podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth News podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 30 – The Renaissance of the Retail Investor
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Brian Dally, CEO and Co-founder of Groundfloor, discuss the renaissance of the retail investor, the future of micro-investments and what this all means for financial advisors. Highlights include:
• Signs that the retail investor is rising;
• Bringing Alpha to retail investors;
• How alternative asset products have benefitted from Robinhood Meme Stock Mayhem;
• How Inflation is driving retail investors to alternative investing;
• Why advisors need to pay attention to microtransactions and fractionalization;
• Building products for the next-gen retail investor;
• Why financial advisors should be running – not walking – towards alternative retail investment products.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 30: