DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 54 – Ways to Legally Capitalize on Web 3.0, NFTs & the Metaverse
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Ian Corzine, a leading social media attorney on the cutting edge of digital innovation, discuss what every investor needs to know about legally capitalizing on Web 3.0, NFTs and the metaverse. Highlights include:
- What are NFT Utility Tokens and why they will be more popular than NFT art;
- How NFTs are being used as an investment portfolio diversifier in an uncertain economy;
- Why every business will eventually set up shop in the metaverse;
- The real value in virtual land;
- Why the SEC will never find most NFTs to be securities;
- Ways people and businesses can utilize the metaverse and web 3.0 right now;
- Why Ian predicts that the websites of today will become the metaverses of tomorrow;
- What people need to know about trademarks and copyrights in the metaverse;
- How the metaverse will cancel the current trend of being canceled.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 54