DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
This Week’s Episode – How the Geopolitical Implications of Cryptocurrencies Affect Investment Strategy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, John Sarson, CEO of Sarson Funds, explore the geopolitical implications of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and what it all means to your investment strategy. Highlights include:
- How much of the recent cryptocurrency rally was attributed to the recent Executive Order and how much of it was due to bitcoin behaving much more like a safe haven in these times of global uncertainty;
- Why Russia’s use of bitcoin to evade sanctions could cause an even more calamitous collapse in the Russian currency;
- How economically freezing out the Canadian truck drivers demonstrates that not all digital wallets are created equal;
- How to protect crypto assets from government overreach;
- Some of the advantages of programmable money;
- In a world where digital assets underpin fiat currencies, why the main cryptocurrency reserve could be something other than bitcoin;
- Why institutional investors are drawn to ETH (hint: it has something to do with the 300,000+ applications and businesses being built on the Ethereum network).
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 56