Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, another week of big news on the digital wealth front with a look at how tokenization is revolutionizing traditional financial markets, more top VC deals coming from offshore and a deep dive into the current state of China’s central bank. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In this week’s Wealthtech Insider column, Dr. Daniel Crosby offers 4 questions to defuse tough client conversations when the market goes haywire or a client’s financial life is jolted
- Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses how many advisory firms want to scale, but can’t, due to not having the right technology in place in this week’s Fintech Corner column;
- John Sarsoni of Sarson Funds discusses how tokenization is making its way from cryptocurrencies to real assets, and the impact could be revolutionary in this week’s REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH (his current favorite) in The Taylor Report (6/22/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 17 – How Conventional Financial Advisory Firms Can Compete and Succeed in a Digital World
In this episode, host Dara Albright and guest, Niharika Shah, CEO of AI-powered marketing platform Clout, discuss the evolution of financial services marketing and how technology is enabling conventional financial advisory firms to scale
Panic At Central Banks Over Bitcoin – China’s, To Be Precise
Author Bill Taylor writes about how after years of watching, wondering, irritation and concern with the rise and potential ramifications of Bitcoin, panic has set in
The Week in Digital Wealth (6/22/21)
This week’s latest digital wealth industry news comes from JPMorgan, British neobank Revolut, British payments platform Wise and Amazon plus more
Advisor Tech Talk (6/23/21)
This week we cover the latest news from SEI, Envestnet | Yodlee, Orion and others in our ongoing wealthtech-focused weekly series on DWN
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (6/23/21)
This week, 4 of the Top 5 VC deals were again offshore, and our top deal came out of Brazil with $430M in combined VC & IPO funding
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Michael Partnow of JIFFY.ai
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Michael Partnow of JIFFY.ai, a global, enterprise-grade process automation company that helps organizations to automate end-to-end complex business processes
Curated Industry Content
- The Importance of Data Cleanliness in Your Tech Stack
- Billionaire Bitcoiners: Kevin O’Leary and Carl Icahn Embrace the Crypto Ecosystem
- WHITEPAPER: Seven Relationship Skills That Will Impress High-Net-Worth Investors
- Financial Independence Group Partners with Carson Group to Provide Life Insurance, Annuities and More
- Tenacity Venture Capital Launches to Make High-Conviction Investments in Transformative Seed Stage Companies
- Allfunds and iCapital Network® Announce Strategic Partnership to Improve Global Client Access to Private Markets
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More