DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 17 – How Conventional Financial Advisory Firms Can Compete and Succeed in a Digital World
In this episode, host Dara Albright and guest, Niharika Shah, a Fortune 50 marketing leader and Chief Executive Officer of Clout, an AI powered growth marketing platform for financial services, discuss the evolution of financial services marketing and how technology is enabling conventional financial advisory firms to scale. Highlights include:
- From TV ads and live events to automation and community to standing at the precipice of marketing intelligence;
- Using intelligent personalization to ensure match-based investor strategies;
- How COVID pushed financial advisory into the 21st Century;
- How machines make the advisor/client relationship better, stronger and deeper;
- How technology makes marketing so good that you don’t even need sales;
- The role that Blockchain technology will soon be playing in financial services marketing;
- How conventional financial advisors can leverage technology to reduce customer acquisition costs;
- Capitalizing on marketing opportunity gaps;
- The democratization of investor intelligence.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 17: