DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
EPISODE 73 – Web3 & the Empowerment of the Ownership Economy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Daniel Bland, Co-founder of the Cirus Foundation, a tokenized ecosystem enabling people to unlock true ownership of their data, discuss how Web3 and decentralized media will empower the ownership economy and, in doing so, create a monumental global wealth shift from oligarchs to we-the-people. Highlights include:
- The great transition from the creator economy to the owner economy;
- The micro and macro economic impacts of Web3 and the Participate-2-Earn Economy;
- Closing financial literacy gaps with Web3;
- How “couch cushion money” could create substantial wealth and foster world-changing innovations;
- The market potential of Surf2Earn;
- How Surf2Earn will impact the Advertising Industry;
- Thoughts on why Web3 will obsolete Web2 social media behemoths like Facebook and Twitter.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 73: