Happy Wednesday from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings once again from ATL and hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy! Let’s jump right into the latest news from the sector!
Another interesting week in the US in politics but we remain committed to keeping out of that fray and staying focused on fintech and topic of digital wealth – where the markets are HEADED – where financial technology is headed.
And to that end, we have several major new posts this week, including the following:
- Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion, rolls out part 2 of a new series of Q&As for our audience from Orion, continuing the conversation with Dr. Daniel Crosby on financial planning and behavioral finance;
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, discusses the challenges SMBs face with items as fundamental as health insurance and feelings of loneliness after leaving a firm to become an entrepreneur;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report;
We have a new joint Fintech Luminaries post with Brian Cramer of Smarsh and Tim Estes of Digital Reasoning who discuss how artificial intelligence and machine learning drive their advisor-facing cybersecurity platforms with Digital Wealth News.
In our third installment in our new series on the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week, we see a mystery (you’ll have to read to learn why) and the top VC dollars – as in $700M USD – going to Reef Technology, a FL-based fintech that helps property owners with industrial kitchens, parking lots and more better monetize their assets.
Garrett Baldwin once again covers cybersecurity matters for advisors in his weekly Advisor Domain column, and this week delves into the concept of “Adviser Anywhere” and the vulnerabilities that presents wealth management firms, large and small alike.
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team for our 11/1/20 newsletter:
- Is Warren Buffet Being Left Behind?
- When is a Bank Not a Bank?
- ESG Investing and the New Fintechs Evaluating Sector Players
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More