Holiday Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News! One week closer to Christmas, New Years, 2021, which I know we ALL are looking forward to! In the meantime, as I’ve oft said, fintech – which at the end of the day is really markets and finance with a tech overlay – continues to march on. And to that end….
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, we revisit a post from CEO Eric Clarke wherein he discusses using technology to enhance your prospecting practice, or as he calls it “the business of finding new business”;
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, shares how to increase the enterprise value of your business from inception to succession, which also encompasses the enjoyment, satisfaction, and pride you take in your business directives;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report.
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Mark Contey of LaSalle Street who shares how a robust technology stack and a Culture of Yes have propelled ongoing growth for the firm with Digital Wealth News.
In our latest installment for our weekly series on the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week, we saw the two largest deals coming from US-based fintechs Pico and LendingHome. The latter is in its Series E round, and I always have to wonder about where these rounds stop – Series M, Q, Z? Just saying, but even so, it’s a great idea to keep abreast of where the money is flowing in fintech VC these days, because that’s where the market’s headed.
We also two great guest posts this week – one exploring tokenization of commercial real estate – and one on designing meaningful digital experiences. Both great reads!
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team for our 12/16/20 newsletter:
- MassMutual Gets Into Digital Assets, But Let’s Dig Deeper
The firm has called this an initial investment in the sector – will there be much more to come;
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Easy. Going!
In this irreverent piece, DWN’s Bill Taylor takes a pithy look at the reality of all the migration occurring in the US right now with a nod to The Clash.
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!