Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! We’re back at it this full week with all the news you can use in the digital wealth sector, including recent VC deals, advisor tech happenings and an interview with Sabrina Bailey of the London Stock Exchange plus more. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column this week, Dr. Daniel Crosby of Orion Advisor Solutions discusses three real-world applications of advisor-client personality tests;
- In this week’s Fintech Corner column, Tom Westhoff of Practifi discusses why enhancing client experience proves critical for advisors during pandemic and beyond;
- This week in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, we visit with Dr. Don Basile, Chairman and Co-CEO of Roman DBDR, to discuss how innovations in digital wallets will drive the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (9/14/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 29 – How Blockchain will Empower Personal Data Sovereignty and Save Democracy
DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Robert Grant, Chairman and CEO of Crown Sterling Limited discuss how blockchain can empower personal data sovereignty and, in doing so, save democracy
Bitcoin: 1 Country Down, 194 to Go
Author Bill Taylor delves into El Salvador’s recent adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender and reviews other countries in queue to do the same soon
The Week in Digital Wealth (9/15/21)
A new token-based airline loyalty program, the Coinbase smackdown with the SEC & Australia’s neobank Douugh are covered this week plus more
Advisor Tech Talk (9/15/21)
This week we review news from Broadridge Financial, iCapital, Riskalyze and more in our weekly column covering the wealthtech sector
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (9/15/21)
This week we take a look at the top VC deals in fintech for the past week, including two auto insurtechs, a rainy day loan platform and more
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Sabrina Bailey of Refinitiv, an LSEG business
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Sabrina Bailey of Refinitiv, an LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) business, one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 180,000 wealth advisors and connecting over 5 million investors globally
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR – Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
Register here to view a replay of the “CRYPTOCURRENCY FINANCIAL ADVISOR CERTIFICATION – Session #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology” webinar and earn 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications
Curated Industry Content
- Help! What Kind of Cybersecurity Investments Should I Make for Next Year?
- Billionaire Bitcoiners: Kevin O’Leary and Carl Icahn Embrace the Crypto Ecosystem
- How to Create a More Tangible Client Experience and Reduce Churn
- Hear About the Latest Fintech Trends With The Fuse Show
- Digital Wealth News Announces the Launch of DWealth Education
- Sarson Funds Announces Continuing Education Program Focused on Digital Asset Investing and Blockchain Technology
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More