Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, we’re going to be rolling out a major new blockchain education initiative in the coming weeks and we want your participation, too! Check out Steve Lupien’s interview today in my “Fintech & Philosophy” zoomcast to learn more and look for more info on this world-changing initiative in the coming weeks!! READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
News | Markets
What If It’s All About Nothing?
Inflation? Banks? Politics? Financial markets? Geopolitical events? Wokeness? Elections? Diversity? What if it’s all about nothing?
The Week in Digital Wealth (5/10/23)
In this week’s column on digital wealth the world over, we cover news from FCurve Finance, the IMF, State Street & Broadridge, amongst others
Advisor Tech Talk (5/10/23)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk, we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news from Bento Engine, Envestnet & Lifeyield, plus more
Decentralized Diaries For The Week of 5/10/23
Bitcoin Remained at $27k Despite Selling Pressure, FTX Received Court Approval to Sell LedgerX, Voyager Digital to Self-Liquidate, etc.
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Fintech (5/1/23)
This week, our top 5 VC deals in digital wealth came to us from Duetti, Nomba, Liquido, Inbox Health & Fedi
In One Word: Dream
How many times have you said to yourself, “Hmm…. I wonder if this dream would work?” Check out the latest inspirational column from fintech’s biggest cheerleader, Michael Partnow
FINTECH & PHILOSOPHY w/ Cindy Taylor: Meet Steve Lupien of Univ of Wyoming
In this episode of my new zoomcast series “Fintech & Philosophy”, we’re joined by Professor Steven Lupien, Director of the University of Wyoming Center for Blockchain and Digital Innovation, who will be discussing our new shared initiative “Blockchain for Everyone” (BEE) and so much more! A fascinating interview!
BACK OFFICE HEROES: Why Firms Should Prioritize Compliance
A damaged reputation leads clients to withdraw funds and scares away investors, according to Michael Pinsker of Docupace
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Digital Assets – Safe Investing and Protecting Your Investment
At its core, the secure digital ledger system of blockchain is built to be one that cannot be ‘hacked’ or altered once the block is validated
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: Take Control
Have you thought about how rising interest rates will affect the banking & wealth industries, or how these problems can be solved with tech?
MARTECH MINUTES: Social Media – Financial Friend or Foe?
Social media is an ever-changing landscape with new platforms arising often and a varying level of attention on each
The Taylor Market Report (5/9/23)
The Fed is still taking money out of the economy. Credit tightens, real estate suffers, defaults increase and reality sets in. Things are going to get worse. Be prepared.
Curated Industry Content
- White Glove And Wealthtender Partner To Unlock Power Of Testimonial Marketing For Financial Advisors
- Technology Gives Advisors More Time with Clients
- How Inflation May Change the World—and What Investors Can Do About It
- Three Steps to Help Protect Your RIA from Data Breaches
- For Better Engagement, Treat Clients Like Individuals, Not Buzzwords
Fintech Quote of the Week
” Fintech: How complicated have we made it for the consumer? 😳 Layers of complexity on top of multiple apps and on and on and on. 🥵 Oh – and now throw AI at them while we are at it 🤦” – John R. Crittenden | Bambu
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More