Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings, Fintech Friends! This week we delve into the future of fiat currencies, hear from multiple sources that it’s crucial for advisors to now go digital, and chat with Patrick Murray of STP Investment Services plus more! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column this week, the Orion Advisor Solutions team reveal the firm’s new mandate – closing the investor behavior gap;
- In this week’s Fintech Corner column, Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses discusses how RIAs can stay nimble in the face of cyber and COVID headwinds;
- This week Jahon Jamali of Sarson Funds reviews why every advisor needs to know their crypto in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (9/1/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 27 – How Financial Advisors are Leveraging Fintech to Accommodate a Transforming Clientele
DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Lori Hardwick, CEO of WealthTech at RedRock Strategic Partners, discuss the evolution of the RIA business
Time is Running Out for Fiat. Five Years? Ten Years?
Author Bill Taylor ponders how much longer before bitcoin and other digital currencies overtake fiat and explores the larger ramifications
The Week in Digital Wealth (9/1/21)
This week’s industry news comes to us from US Bank, Toast, Amazon and Affirm, plus more in our topical international fintech news column
Advisor Tech Talk (9/1/21)
This week we cover news from GeoWealth, Broadridge and LifeYield plus others in our weekly column covering the wealthtech sector
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (9/1/21)
Our top deal this week went to wealthtech firm DriveWealth with a $450M Series D round, with two cross-border payments platforms also making the list
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Patrick Murray of STP Investment Services
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Patrick Murray of STP Investment Services, a collaborative partner providing middle and back office solutions
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR – Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
Register here to attend “CRYPTOCURRENCY FINANCIAL ADVISOR CERTIFICATION – Session #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology” and earn 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications
Curated Industry Content
- Ebook: Building your breakaway brand – The ultimate marketing guide for newly independent RIAs
- How to Improve Data Quality with Data Best Practices
- Crypto and ESG: Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption and the Future of Blockchain Sustainability
- CogniCor Selected for Morgan Stanley Multicultural Innovation Lab
- Wealth Enhancement Group Welcomes Equity Investment from Onex to Drive Next Stage of Growth
- Complysci Appoints Widely Respected Finance And Accounting Executive Wendy Fraulo As New CFO
- Chalice Network to Offer Premier Succession Link membership for only $25/month
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More