Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Happy New Year! Friends, while 2022 has been a wild ride, it’s still been a great year & we’re ever optimistic that the NEW YEAR will be an even greater one! Wishing you and yours health, happiness & abundance in 2023! READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Trump Goes Web3
Having previously said that he’s “not a fan” of Bitcoin, Trump seems fine using BTC’s tech for the creation of a profitable web3 community
WEALTHTECH INSIDER: 10 Cutting-Edge Tech Tools That Can Upgrade Your Practice, Part 2
A good technology partner is always thinking ahead, so that wealth management firms can focus more on what’s next for their clients
In a world where technology is making transformational changes in business, calculating ROI requires more than a simple equation
In this article, the marketing experts at TIFIN Clout provide five easy best practices to help you deploy images in your content
The wealth management space is served by a lot of technology, but very little of it has been dedicated to the most impactful source of growth
Digital Wealth News & The Wealth Mosaic (TWM) are partnering in a new research survey focused on the role & value of technology in the recruitment & retention of staff across US wealth management. The survey takes 3 to 4 minutes to complete, & results will be published in a whitepaper appearing later in Digital Wealth News & TWM. PARTICIPATE THRU THIS LINKPARTICIPATE HERE
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Top 10 Posts on DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS for 2022
As we wrap up the year, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at the top posts, by pageviews, on Digital Wealth News for 2022
Important Facts Overlooked in the Year’s Bear Market
Investing is NOT without risk, but apparently, if an investor loses money in a regulated product, it doesn’t count
OpEd: How Time, Technology & Teamwork Can Help Advisors Avoid Common Mistakes During Transitions
Financial advisors will always consider changing firms to better their situations – even during the worst market conditions
The Week in Digital Wealth (12/28/22)
In this week’s column covering digital wealth the world over, we cover news from Riskalyze, Bitget & MoneyGram, amongst others
Decentralized Diaries For The Week of 12/28/22
Bitcoin Prices Continued to Range at $16,863, Treasury Undersecretary-No Immediate Need for CBDC, OpenSea Banned Cuban NFT Artists, plus more
Rethink. Financial Advice Podcast | The Secret to Financial Advisors & CPA Collaboration
In this episode, Adam Holt & Derek Notman discuss with guest Paul Saganey how FAs have been trying to break into the CPA trusted advisors space for years to minimal success
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- WHITEPAPER: Growing Your Advisory Business During a Recession
- WHITEPAPER: 8 Tips for Financial Advisors to Level Up Their Social Media
- Financial Advisor Client Retention: Getting the Best Results
- Where Should You Start Your Intelligent Automation Journey?
- Why Adding Digital Assets To Your Portfolio is Important
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More