Friends, this week we posted our second article in our 5-part series on AI in Finance and covered chatbots. I’ll be honest – I’m the crazy lady yelling at the phone while these things ask WAY too many irrelevant questions, but they are an important tool and WILL undoubtedly get better over time.
READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
NEWS | MARKETS
Curated Industry Content
- COMPLY, ZenLedger Launch Digital Asset Trade Monitoring
- AI-Powered Alternative Investments Assistant Helix by HL Secures $6M Seed+ Funding Led by FINTOP Capital
- Award Winning Cognicor Ai Assistant Cuts Up To 80% Of Pre- And Post-Meeting Work For Advisors
- FINTECH CORNER: Here’s The Technology Lesson Wealth Firms Need To Learn From Medicine And Law
- WEALTHTECH INSIDER: 10 Cutting-Edge Tech Tools That Can Upgrade Your Practice
- AI ILLUMINATIONS: When Finalizing your Budget, is the Client’s Voice Represented?
Fintech Quote of the Week:
“The Fintech provider landscape is confusing.” – Simon Taylor, Co-Founder at 11:FS
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More