Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News!
Happy Wednesday from Snowy Bozeman! Seems the whole country has had weather issues this past week, so we won’t bore you with the sub-zero temps we recently encountered five days straight here in Montana. Oh, seems like we just did. Anyway, weather issues – not withstanding electricity outages which hurt everybody – are actually quite good for the fintech sector as it triggers more online shopping and ordering, which necessitates amplified usage of online payments systems. And as we’ve always said, fintech is multi-dimensional. Payments are one of many sectors in financial technology, but what we most often cover are the wealthtech, digital asset and digital investing sectors here at Digital Wealth News.
And to that end, we’ve even coined another new term for you this week! Last week it was “Gamestopping”. This week it’s “Democ 2.0” – look for it in this post. Now let’s jump into an overview of this week’s coverage in the digital wealth sector for our readers!!
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, Orion’s CMO Kelly Waltrich discusses three key filters to apply to any digital content to make sure it will catch the attention of investors, and how technology can link your content strategy to your broader marketing initiatives, and covers it all in-depth in a great video in this piece;
- In the latest installment of “The Grail With Keith Gregg“, Keith discusses how “in business and life, if you are not experiencing growth, you’re possibly dying;”
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold (which he is SO over), S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (2/16/21).
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Sally Outlaw of Worthy Financial (LOVE Sally’s FIERCE last name!), who shares how Worthy Financial helps the “98%” painlessly save & invest while also helping businesses get better access to capital.
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and outside contributors this week, too, including the following posts:
- Here Come the Fintech SPACs
A flurry of “SPAC-tivity” has taken place in the fintech sector, headlined last week by the acquisition of MoneyLion by Fusion Acquisition Corp.
- Will Smith, J.J. Watt, The Chainsmokers Take on Robinhood. Hello Public!
Watch out Robinhood – there’s a new trading app in town with some high level investors and an increasing footprint
- Ikea Goes After Walmart & Alibaba in Digital Banking Wars
Ikea has now joined the growing ranks of mega-retailers offering digital banking and fintech products to their customers
- Recent Market Disruption Escalates Interest in AI-Driven Asset Management
Wealth management firms are seeking asset management solutions that can supersede or sidestep human emotions and bias to create better outcomes
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (2.17.21)
Our top deal this week exceeded $200M and went to a Canadian proptech – more evidence the RE market is growing in wealthtech
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More