Happy Wednesday from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings from ATL and hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy! This week we start to get into a great rhythm with the continued publication of industry news and thought leadership covering the digital wealth sector you won’t find anywhere else!
I’ve authored a post looking at the differing viewpoints on technology between presidential candidates President Trump and Joe Biden you won’t want to miss.
And Bill Taylor actually beat the 9/29 “breaking news” by one day on Citicorp’s latest criminal enterprise, I mean market manipulation fiasco, resulting in a $1B federal fine – the largest ever levied. Turns out crime pays pretty darn well – read the post to learn who benefitted from this. Taylor also shares news of a new institutional-focused crypto fund, which has garnered $50M in AUM in short order. That doesn’t happen quite so quickly for most crypto hedgies and he delves into the implications for the larger markets in this post.
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More