Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, as we inch toward the 4th of July, a new week of action-packed content in the digital wealth sector awaits you including a riveting point/counterpoint dialogue, a phenom DWeatlh Muse podcast on false bitcoin narratives and an $800M VC deal, plus so much more. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In this week’s Wealthtech Insider column, Orion’s Rusty Vanneman deconstructs the arguments to the question “Will model portfolios hurt my advisory business?”
- Tom Westhoff of Practifi discusses how many advisory firms want to scale, but can’t, due to not having the right technology in place in this week’s Fintech Corner column;
- Jahon Jamali of Sarson Funds provides an overview of Bitcoin Latinum (LTNM), a new Bitcoin fork, gearing up to launch in Q3 2021, which will close several gaps in the current Bitcoin blockchain in this week’s REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH (his current favorite) in The Taylor Report (6/29/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 18 – Dispelling False Bitcoin Narratives
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest, Jahon Jamali of Sarson Funds, use real math and actual facts to help financial advisors and clientele see through some of the false bitcoin narratives
Fear of Crypto Regulations Overblown? A Point-Counter Point
The DWN team refers our readers to a great perspective of this vexing topic on an important new industry media platform with links and more
The Week in Digital Wealth (6/29/21)
This week’s latest international digital wealth industry news comes from Visa, VC firm Andreessen Horowitz, Ant Group, Binance and others
Advisor Tech Talk (6/30/21)
This week we cover the latest news from Refinitiv, iCapital Networ, Mercer and others in our ongoing wealthtech-focused weekly series on DWN
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (6/30/21)
This week, our top deal came in at $800M in equity and another Chinese deal saw an investment from a Canadian pension fund, plus more
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Ryan George of Docupace
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Ryan George of Docupace, a solutions provider focused on digitizing and automating operations in the financial advice and investment industry.
Curated Industry Content
- How Technology Helps Firms Thrive, Not Just Survive
- Atari Meets Blockchain: The Half-Century Journey from Silicon Valley to the Metaverse
- WHITEPAPER: Collaboration Leads to Success: Why Aurum Wealth Management Made Changes to Their Advisor Technology Platform
- As Ransomware Grabs Headlines, Demand for Entreda’s Cybersecurity Solutions Rise
- With Surging Interest in FinTech, d1g1t Completes New Round of Fundraising
Finally, if you read to the bottom of my Publisher Notes each week, you’ll recall that we recently said good-bye to our beautiful “office kitten” Gigi – our darling and much loved feline companion of 16 years. We still miss her presence, but recently welcomed a new “office kitty” into our home – Mishka – a male Siamese 1 year old rescue we were blessed to adopt thru a wonderful organization in Great Falls, MT – Pet Paw See. Meet our newest Digital Wealth News team member – who keeps our team smiling endlessly throughout our days!
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More