DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 18 – Dispelling False Bitcoin Narratives
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest, Jahon Jamali, the Chief Marketing Officer at Sarson Funds, an investment management and educational firm focused on digital assets and cryptocurrencies, use real math and actual facts to help financial advisors and clientele see through some of the false bitcoin narratives circulating in the mainstream media. Highlights include:
- The truth about bitcoin’s energy usage;
- Why federal law enforcement really does like bitcoin;
- How the Colonial Pipeline hack helped bitcoin’s image;
- Implications of the 31% globally unbanked becoming part of the global financial system;
- Capitalizing on bitcoin disinformation;
- How RIAs can use cryptocurrencies and digital assets to satisfy income requirements;
- How the digital asset revolution represents a unique opportunity for financial advisors to shine;
- Translating the crypto lingo for Wall Street;
- How Proof of Stake increases the energy efficiency of cryptocurrencies;
- Benefiting from ESG focused crypto investment strategies;
- Where advisors can go for institutional-grade digital asset research and analysis.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 18: