Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we have a fresh new format in our Top 5 VC deals we think you’ll enjoy, a Fintech Luminaries post that will bring a smile to your face and a spirited DWeath Muse podcast this week with Dara Albrigh & Bill Taylor taking on the SEC! Check it out!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion Advisor team explores bucketing client goals to help them protect, live, and dream;
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi’s team discusses that technology is valuable to RIAs now more than ever but can they use it? Until recently, FAs were severely limited in the value they could extract from their software.
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, the Sarson Funds team reviews the two types of NFTs that advisors need to understand in-depth;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (10/12/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 33 – How and Why US Regulators are Destroying Fintech Innovation
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, guest Bill Taylor,question recent regulatory actions that seem to be aimed at destroying fintech innovation – the very innovation that fosters economic democracy
It’s Time, Gold. Bow Out Graciously.
Author Bill Taylor writes an amusing retirement piece for the metal, thanking it for its 5,000 years of service, and offers a new digital replacement
The Week in Digital Wealth (10/13/21)
The pipeline for fintech IPOs and SPACs continue into Q4. legacy tech firms are increasingly looking to blockchain tech and crypto, and more
Advisor Tech Talk (10/13/21)
This week we review news from GeoWealth, Intelliflo, Invesco and others in our weekly column covering all things wealthtech
Fintech Luminary in Training – Meet Jessica Albright
Ohmygosh, this week’s feature just makes us smile, and as it turns out, she’s an intern at Digital Wealth News, too. A MUST READ 🙂
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (10/13/21)
This week we have a great new format for you while an Indian crypto exchange takes top dibs and a Parisian employee app surprises
- SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology (Now available ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (Now available ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101 (Now available ON DEMAND)
- Session #4: Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies – LIVE WEBINAR ON 10/26/21 – REGISTER HERE
Curated Industry Content
- d1g1t Inc. Enters Deal with Raymond James Ltd. to Deliver WealthTech Solutions
- WHITEPAPER: Behavioral Alpha – An Advisor’s Greatest Value
- Stay Connected from Anywhere with the Practifi Mobile Experience
- Why Adding Digital Assets To Your Portfolio is Important
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More