Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, while many folks have kids home for Spring Break, the news in the digital wealth sector just keeps rolling on. This week we explore the many facets of real estate tokenization, hear from hedgie John Sarson on the geopolitical implications of crypto & blockchain and review new investing megatrends, plus more. READ UP!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (4/5/22). “Let’s be straight; there is nothing new. War? Yawn. Inflation? Yawn. Pandemic? Yawn. Oh, 30 year mortgage rates just topped 5%….first time since 2013. That’s new. Markets are very VERY quiet.“
Incorporating thematic ETFs that embrace major “megatrends” can provide an opportunity for enhanced returns with little additional risk
Effective financial planning has to be accompanied by consideration of risk but it is multifaceted & can be difficult to discuss w/clients
Blockchain technology is forcing entrepreneurship to evolve & tokenization allows founders like Michael Kisselgof of Popcorn to go further
Practifi is organizing quarterly in-person summits for its employees to engage in collaborative team building and idea-generating activities
It’s never a bad time for wealth management firms to reconsider their technology plan and roadmap, according to JIFFY.ai’s Michael Partnow
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
The Next Huge Digital Asset Sector? Tokenizing Real Estate
A myriad of applications & usages of tokenizing real estate that are blossoming & the next huge growth sector will be in the financing sector.
The Week in Digital Wealth (4/6/22)
Fed news & markets, Indonesia wants to charge 0.1% tax in crypto transactions, India links crypto to gambling again + more
Advisor Tech Talk (4/6/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we cover news from Refinitiv, Skience, TIFIN, Gemini, Riskalyze, Envestnet & Interaxis
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (4/6/22)
This week, our top deal came in at $620M for New Jersey’s Cross River Bank, while all the rest originated offshore in different countries
EPISODE 56: How the Geopolitical Implications of Cryptocurrencies Affect Investment Strategy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright & guest, John Sarson, CEO of Sarson Funds, explore the geopolitical implications of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
This webinar will feature a panel of luminaries as they examine how leading investment managers and advisors navigate this paradigm | Thursday, April 7th at 1:00pm ET |
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- Orion Launches the Orion Network, a New Digital Platform to Help Independent Advisors Make Connections to Power Growth
- Ebook: Building your breakaway brand – The ultimate marketing guide for newly independent RIAs
- WHITEPAPER: 8 Tips for Financial Advisors to Level Up Their Social Media
- CRM for Financial Advisors: How Specialized Platforms Fuel Successful Firms
- Institutional Crypto Adoption and the Love for NFTs
- Where Should You Start Your Intelligent Automation Journey?
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More