How can an advisor who’s never retired or reached age 65 advise clients on how to transition to retirement? Join Adam and Derek as they debate this question and hear from two expert guests that share some timely advice on how advisors can support their clients into living a meaningful life post 65. It’s more than just AUM and distribution planning but a comprehensive “relationship” model to truly support your clients throughout their retirement life & health spans. Jump in and listen to learn and take your practice to the next level!
- Healthspan vs. Lifespan awareness
- Advisors should rethink the post 65 demographic as a profitable business niche
- The challenge & opportunity to grow AUM for clients in the distribution phase
- Do more than just “investments” for the 65+ demographic
- Change your question from “how many years left do I have to do X” to “how many more times do I have to do X?”
- Relationships over AUM lead to a profitable business