Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Publisher Notes for 10/27/21
Greetings Fintech Friends! This week we explore the Budget Reconciliation Bill and its impact on American prosperity, delve into Mastercard’s major new leap into crypto and report on a $900M funding round for a Berlin-based mobile banking app plus more.
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New this week……..
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion Advisor team reviews “3 Reasons Why Digital Banking is Taking Off in the RIA World“
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi COO Emily Wilcox discusses “Why Financial & Tech Companies Need To Think About Mental Health”
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, Nathan Frankovitz, a blockchain analyst at Sarson Funds, explains why “To A Younger Investor, Crypto Is Deeper Than The Huge Returns;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (10/26/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 35: The $3.5T Budget Reconciliation Bill’s Impact on Retirement Savers, Financial Planners, Businesses and the Economy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guests Matt Belcher of CalTier, and Jim Jones, who handles Platform Partnerships at Alto Ira, discuss how the $3.5 trillion Budget Reconciliation bill will impact retirement savers, portfolio construction, FAs, businesses and future American prosperity.
Mastercard Jumps Crypto To New Levels
Author Bill Taylor writes about the new alliance with Bakkt & Mastercard and explores the ramifications for mass adoption of BTC as a result
The Week in Digital Wealth (10/27/21)
While it’s no secret that inflation has reared its head in the economy, one tech billionaire now warns that hyperinflation is on the horizon
Advisor Tech Talk (10/27/21)
M&A is afoot in the wealth management space as firms hire more talent and ink strategic deals to strengthen their offerings to advisors
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (10/27/21)
This week’s top deals come from across the globe, with a $900M funding round for Berlin-based mobile banking app N26 taking top dibs
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
- SESSION #4: Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies (ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101 (ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology (ON DEMAND)
Curated Industry Content
- ComplySci Acquires NRS, An Advanced Provider Of Compliance And Regulatory Consulting, Education And Technology For Financial Services Companies
- New Book, DEEP CRYPTO, Demystifies The New Frontier of Finance
- Orion Cash & Credit Brings Banking to Fiduciary Wealthtech Platform
- WHITEPAPER: Seven Relationship Skills That Will Impress High-Net-Worth Investors
- How to Create a More Tangible Client Experience and Reduce Churn
- Crypto, Climate, & Confusion: Clearing the Air on Blockchain and the Environment
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More