Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, check out my interview this week with Wyoming’s Gov. Mark Gordon on all things blockchain, plus an in-depth look at the state’s innovative stablecoin initiative, the first of its kind in the nation. We also have great thought leadership on crypto self custody, data mapping, lead generation and more. READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
News | Markets
Cindy Taylor Interviews Wyoming’s Gov. Mark Gordon on the State’s Blockchain Innovation
Digital Wealth News publisher Cindy Taylor recently interviewed Wyoming’s Gov. Mark Gordon on the state’s innovation in the blockchain sector
STANDARD DEVIATIONS PODCAST: Brendan Frazier – 10 Rules for Human-First Financial Advice
This week on Standard Deviations, Dr. Daniel Crosby speaks with Brendan Frazier of Wired Planning about 10 principles of financial psychology
|JIFFY.ai Illuminations: How Data Mapping Helps Advisors, Firms, and Investors
In data mapping, the advisor perspective is one consideration, and the end investment perspective is another, but the context is different
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- Miracle Mile Advisors Continues to Expand its Leadership Team, Tapping Former RBC Executive, Nate Angelo, as its New Head of Wealth Management
- PreciseFP Announces Partnership with LPL Financial to Provide Advisors with Award-Winning Client Data-Gathering Solution
- Berthel Fisher”s Paige Swartzendruber: Artificial Intelligence and Wealth Management
- From TIFIN: Simple Steps for Financial Advisors To Start Blogging
- From ORION: Advisors in Transition – Maneuvering the Broker Protocol
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Fintech companies have won the checking account war. 47% of new checking accounts opened in 2023 were with digital banks (up from 36% in 2020). – Simon Taylor | Co-Founder at 11:FS
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More