Happy New Year from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News! Friends, we want to thank you, one an all, for the amazing support our readers and community have shown us during 2020.
We hit a huge milestone this past week, with over 10,000 opens of our weekly newsletter after only three months in operation, and we’ve only just begun! We can’t thank you enough for your support and encourage you to keep reading, sharing and socializing our content with your friends and colleagues alike.
This week we have – you guessed it – more great content for our readers, including the following…..
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, we revisit an interview from the recent past with Orion’s CMO Kelly Waltrich and Dr. Daniel Crosby on the intersection of planning, behavioral insights, and tech for financial advisors;
- Keith Gregg of Chalice Network delves into the two very different concepts of efficiency and effectiveness, and how SMBs must deliver on both in order to flourish and thrive;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report.
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Niharika Shah of THE TIFIN GROUP, who, in a far-ranging interview, shares her deep industry insights on the problems currently facing fintech and the future of the industry.
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team including the following posts:
- Threat Hit Voyager Digital – Crypto App Went Offline Monday, Resumes Trading Tuesday Morning
While the crypto trading platform was offline for over 18 hours, no customer assets or personal data were compromised according to firm.
- The Experts Weigh in on Trends in Digital Wealth for 2021, Part 2
The 2nd in our 3-part series continues this week with more expert commentary on 2021 trends from industry legends in the digital wealth sector
- $500 Billion? Really? Yes, Really!
As BTC broke through $26K earlier this week, the market cap hit a new all-time high milestone and continues to climb
- The Top 5 Posts on Digital Wealth News for 2020
Our most highly read posts came via exclusive DWN interviews with industry legends in the fintech and wealthtech sectors
- 2020 Fintech Venture Capital Trends
The DWN team reviews several major trends in digital wealth VC investing over the past year
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a phenomenal 2021!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More