Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Happy Wednesday from Beautiful Montana! We took a quick drive up to Bridger Bowl Ski Resort this weekend, just 15 miles outside of Bozeman, and were blown away by the beauty of our new home state. If you’ve never been, you must come see it and stop by Yellowstone on the way!
Today, we have a whole new roster of content for you – all quite varied. One of the pieces submitted by my friend Dr. Barb Provost of female-focused Purse Strings shares how fintech is failing women. Whoa! I’m a huge advocate of fintech – and women in both entrepreneurial and corporate roles – and a woman who regularly uses many forms of fintech personally – so her piece REALLY caused me to stop and think. And I believe she’s right. Read here why she feels this is the case.
We’ve also got an incredible line up of content today, including the following!
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, In this week’s column, Orion Advisor Solutions President Noreen Beaman discusses what scalability for advisors looks like after a year of remote service;
- In the latest installment of “The Grail With Keith Gregg“, Keith discusses how we’ve all heard the expression, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” Well, the same holds true for your business; it takes time and effort for your business to evolve and gain prominence;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold (which he is SO over), S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (3/2/21).
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Adrian Johnstone of Practifi. Adrian discusses why he believes AI is NOT the future of wealthtech, but APIs ARE, and much more in this far-ranging interview
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts:
- DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 2 – Gamestopped by Congress
In our new podcast series, host Dara Albright debates the Gamestop Congressional hearings with guest Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth and there’s a fun surprise ending, too
- TAMPs Continue To Boom In 2021 – How Long Can It Last?
There’s been some major TAMP deals go down of late, and we take a deep dive into the sector for you
- Moving to Mars? Still Gotta Pay Bills.
In an other-worldly move, JP Morgan Chase has announced it is testing blockchain payments between orbiting satellites in outer space
- Women Struggle in the Fintech Landscape
Digital Wealth News friend Barb Provost of Purse Strings has penned a thought-provoking piece on why women fall behind men in financial technology
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (3/3/21)
Five very different deals were featured this week out of the US and South Africa, and of those, three exceeded $100M
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More