Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
This week we dive deeper into NFT investing, revisit the BTC vs GOLD argument yet again (because it’s back in the lexicon yet again), and review how geopolitical politics are affecting crypto prices and more. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
In 2014, while serving as an intern on a US DOE project, David Gamble began to learn about crypto & later decided on a career in digital assets over medicine
Financial advisors and investors already know that risk is integral to creating a well-functioning investment portfolio for their clients
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: How The “Autonomous Enterprise” Will Change Wealth Management For The Better
JIFFY.ai is working to build a future where organizations are efficient & able to deliver personalized & digital enabled services to clients
Good wealth management marketing meets clients where they are & that increasingly means that video is the way to go
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (2/15/22).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
PODCAST EPISODE 49: Everything Artists, Collectors and Investors Need to Know to Capitalize on NFT Art
DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest James Zhang, CEO of Concept Art House, discuss the many ways in which artists, collectors & investors are capitalizing on the next great renaissance known as “NFT Art’
Bitcoin vs Gold. Here we go again.
This BTC (12 yrs old) vs Gold (5,000 yrs old) debate seems like an age-old argument but in reality, it’s only a few years old and has recently reared its head again
The Week in Digital Wealth (2/16/22)
This week we cover much-awaited CPI index data, Russia/Ukraine tensions and effects on crypto markets, EU turmoil and more crypto bans
Advisor Tech Talk (2/16/22)
With a few mega-deals and impactful regulatory announcements already on the table, 2022 certainly feels like a busy year in wealthtech
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (2/16/22)
After a slow start to the year, VC is back with a ROAR and we’re back to seeing all deals coming in at above $200M this week once again
Curated Industry Content
- FREE CE WEBINAR: Risk Management & How to Tailor Investment Strategies – Register Here to Attend on 3/16 at 2pm ET or On Demand thereafter)
- WHITEPAPER: The Difference Between Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing for Advisors
- What to Expect When You Are Automating: Financial Service Leaders Weigh-in on the Perfect Roadmap
- WHITEPAPER: Behavioral Alpha – An Advisor’s Greatest Value
- Crypto-Curious? A Guide to Digital Asset Exposure
DWealth Education Webinars
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens & NFTs
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More