Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
With markets, politics, and social media in an ABSOLUTE UPROAR and bombarding us constantly, doesn’t it help to know that Digital Wealth News is here to simply – and calmly – provide you with cutting edge thought leadership, industry news and trends, period? We’ve got more of that here this week for you! READ UP!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
The recent Treasury yield curve inversion may or may not portend a recession, but investors have time to adjust
Today, there is an ongoing scramble among global powers to understand cryptocurrencies and use them for their own benefit
Marketing automation allows businesses to target customers with automated messages across marketing channels like email, web & social media
Practifi, a business management platform for wealth management, seeks to cultivate raving fans through a set of client advocacy initiatives
While owners might want to implement tech at the enterprise level, effective automation drills down to solve problems for each stakeholder
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (4/26/22). Says Taylor, “Don’t panic BUT get concerned. When it rains, it rains on all. I have moved both BTC & ETH to neutral. Holding current positions, but not adding or initiating new buys until we see just how nasty this selling becomes.”
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Tokenization is Making Real Estate Assets Highly Liquid
Real estate tokenization allows property owners to issue tokens, which offer ownership, through blockchain technology platforms
The Week in Digital Wealth (4/27/22)
Fed News & Market Impacts, Twitter, Fidelity, Experian & more are covered are covered in this week’s updates plus interesting metaverse and NFT news
Advisor Tech Talk (4/27/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we cover news from Orion Advisor Solutions & Redtail, iTrustCapital, ComplySci, Apex Clearing, RBC & Fidelity
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (4/27/22)
In this week’s column, our top 5 VC deals in digital wealth came to us from Crusoe Energy, Foodics, CoinDCX, Rario & QuadFi
DWealthMuse Podcast: EPISODE 58 – The Implications of Where Americans Turn to for Financial Advice
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright & guest Blake Kannady of intelliflo discuss where today’s investors are receiving financial advice & what that means for FAs and markets at large
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- ComplySci Publishes 2022 CCO Playbook
- WHITEPAPER: The Difference Between Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing for Advisors
- WHITEPAPER: Behavioral Alpha – An Advisor’s Greatest Value
- Digital Assets: Safe Investing and Protecting Your Investment
- How to Use Automated Deliverables to Reduce Regulatory Risks
- The Times They Are a-Changin’: Automating Workflows in Financial Services
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More