Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, mid-terms here in the US, an ongoing Greek tragedy called FTX, and huge Q2 losses from Coinbase are amongst this week’s sector news. There’s also great thought leadership on gamification in education and AI in wealth management plus so much more….. READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Gamification Takes Over Education
Students who believe they are playing a game are less likely to become frustrated with educational tasks that seem tedious or repetitive
WEALTHTECH INSIDER: 3 Remarkably Effective, Underused Marketing Ideas for Today’s Financial Advisor
In this week’s post, we will focus on marketing ideas to grow your business by utilizing your most valuable resource: your existing customers
INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: How AI Can Help Advisors Find The Best Clients
Advisors today have plenty of options for generating leads—but how do they find the ones that will be the best prospects
FINTECH CORNER: Adopting the Best Technology to Scale Your Business to the Next Level
As wealth management firms grow their businesses, they need to achieve scale in order to maximize efficiencies and minimize expenses
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: Are you Seeking a Vendor or a Partner?
For years, much of the wealth management industry has viewed technology providers like vendors when they should be viewed as partners
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P 500 in The Taylor Report (11/8/22). Says Taylor, “The morning began as U.S. mid-term election day (still is) with all the focus there, BUT its turned into a crypto war/truce day. CRAZY. Rumors the past week that FTX had “maxed out its credit card” sparked liquidity issues.”
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Recession, Elections, Inflation and………What’s Next?
As the pandemic subsided and life began returning to whatever normal is, the fintech, crypto and digital asset sectors flashed huge warnings
The Week in Digital Wealth (11/9/22)
In this week’s column covering digital wealth the world over, we cover news from Honeywell, GiveX, ShareStates, Circle & Broadridge, amongst others
Advisor Tech Talk (11/9/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk, we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news from FusionIQ, Taiko, Lumiant, Elements, FLX Networks and more
Decentralized Diaries For The Week of 11/9/22
Binance announced plans to buy the international arm of FTX, then the FTX rapid downfall ensues, Coinbase revealed it lost $545 Million in the last quarter and Kraken launched a new NFT marketplace
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (11/9/22)
Our top 5 venture capital deals in fintech for the past week came to us from Bilt Rewards, Touch Bistro, Billd, Arta Finance & Cover Genius
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- Kingswood U.S. Expands Tech-Enabled Alts Offerings with New Portal Launch
- FusionIQ Launches Digital First TAMP
- Ebook: Building your breakaway brand – The ultimate marketing guide for newly independent RIAs
- WHITEPAPER: 8 Tips for Financial Advisors to Level Up Their Social Media
- CRM for Financial Advisors: How Specialized Platforms Fuel Successful Firms
- Institutional Crypto Adoption and the Love for NFTs
- Where Should You Start Your Intelligent Automation Journey?
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly, along with Dara Albright, host of our popular podcast series Dwealth Muse and president of our new JV education initiative launching in early 2023 – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More