Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, we have a new zoomcast series launching in April – “Fintech & Philosphy”! Watch for it here & on LinkedIn! In the meantime, SO MUCH NEWS and new thought leadership for you this week! READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
News | Markets
How’s Your “Bank Bracket” Doing?
March Madness hasn’t been just for basketball. Nope. March Madness has also spread to the banking sector this year
The Week in Digital Wealth (3/29/23)
In this week’s column on digital wealth the world over, we cover news from Fiserv, Pay.com and NASDAQ, amongst others
Advisor Tech Talk (3/29/23)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk, we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news from AssetBook, Lumiant & SS&SC, to name a few
Decentralized Diaries For The Week of 3/29/23
Bitcoin Prices Range at $27k, and Altcoins Remain Steady YoY, Florida’s Governor Proposed Legislation to Ban CBDCs, plus more
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Fintech (3/29/23)
This week, our top 5 VC deals in digital wealth came to us from Rain, CCP Games, Tomi, Bitkeep and OP3N
STANDARD DEVIATIONS PODCAST: Dr. Sam Sivarajan – Ancient Wisdom Meets Modern Behavioral Science
This week on the Standard Deviations Podcast, Dr. Daniel Crosby & best-selling author Sam Sivarajan discuss the best means to convey behavioral & philosophical truths
Rethink. Financial Advice Podcast: Financial Well-Being Starts Day One Featuring Catherine Morgan
Derek Notman, Adam Holt & Catherine Morgan discuss how FAs don’t need to be therapists but do need to listen and bring awareness to help unlock conversations
BACK OFFICE HEROES: Wealth Management Operational Metrics that Matter
Successful firms and RIAs are always working to achieve operational excellence. But how do you know when you’ve reached it?
JIFFY.ai ILLUMINATIONS: “Lights, Camera, Action”
AKA Access, Transparency, Action-Every value chain member must have an ideal experience with access, transparency, and actionable data
MARTECH MINUTES: Digital Marketing Basics Part 1 – Database Management
A common problem that marketing and advisor teams experience is how to create and maintain a hygienic database
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: A Slow Walk Away From Banking
It seems that banking and cryptocurrency are top of mind for investors and US policy makers at the moment
The Taylor Market Report (3/28/23)
Markets are experiencing the calm (and complacency) before the storm. Get ready. The academics won’t kill bitcoin. It’s driving them crazy, but it’s the ultimate “too big to fail.”
Curated Industry Content
Industry News & Practice Management:
- Smarsh Announces Enhancements to its Professional Archive Platform
- 3 Remarkably Effective, Underused Marketing Ideas for Today’s Financial Advisor
- Advisors Can Use Tech To Offer Clients A Better Way To Practice Charitable Giving
Fintech Quote of the Week
“Take Time to Talk Tech Today”– Bill Taylor of Digital Wealth News
Check out our homepage for other great content, or follow us at LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook!
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!