Happy Wednesday from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings from ATL and hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy! Let’s jump right into the latest news from the sector!
Two notes of interest. Yesterday, 11/3 was the US presidential and several Senate elections. As we finish this newsletter Tuesday afternoon (sans Xfinity and tethering our iphone for service – but that’s another story), we have no idea what the outcome will be, but have great hope for the future of our Republic.
Also – and more near to my heart – today I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary with my DWN partner and husband Bill Taylor. Beyond blessed to have found my Divine Partner in this very large universe.
Moving along, we have thought leadership posts from the following:
- Eric Clarke, CEO of Orion, rolls out a new series of Q&As, launching with a thought provoking conversation with Dr. Daniel Crosby on the role behavioral psychology plays for advisors dealing with clients:
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, discusses the real key to success as an Independent SMB – technology – and the role it plays;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report;
We have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Jason Lish, Chief Security, Privacy & Data Officer for Advisor Group, who shares his insights on cybersecurity and the firm’s CyberGuard Program for financial advisors with Digital Wealth News.
Today we continue with our second feature in our new series on top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week. Winning out with a $150M USD fundraise (yes, the numbers continue to astound) is Brazilian payments firm Conductor. Brazil is a VERY hot market for fintech right now.
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team for our 11/4/20 newsletter:
- Is There Already a Bitcoin ETF?
- Biggest IPO Ever for Fintech Ant Group Delayed
- Traditional Banks are Struggling to Keep Up with Fintechs, But Cafes?
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More