DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Musepodcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 42 – The Explosion of Blockchain Unicorns and its Global Impact
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Matthew Le Merle, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Blockchain Coinvestors, the leading blockchain venture fund of funds, discuss blockchain venture investing and how emerging blockchain and crypto unicorns could impact the IPO landscape and even society at large. Highlights include:
• Why all assets will ultimately be digitized and how blockchain is merely accelerating the inevitable;
• How blockchain’s impact on accounting will transform every business on the planet;
• Finding blockchain and crypto unicorns;
• The rapidly evolving token landscape;
• Equity financing versus token financing versus hybrid financing;
• Why the IPO / SPAC window is wide open for blockchain companies;
• The types of blockchain companies that will most likely become publicly-traded;
• Why Matthew believes that, in a few years, there will be 5 to 10 blockchain companies valued at a trillion dollars;
• Why DeFi will ultimately win – even if it is not quite ready for prime time.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 42