DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Musepodcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 55 – How DeFi Creates Yield AND Social Impact
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Michael Kisselgof, co-founder of the Popcorn Network, discuss new ways to generate yield on cryptoassets while, at the same time, creating real world impact. Highlights include:
- How Decentralized Finance is becoming more impact driven;
- Surprising statistic regarding bitcoin’s energy usage;
- How DeFi is making the world a more intelligent and safer place to live;
- The important role that DAOs (decentralized autonomous organizations) played during COVID;
- The Whitepaper Paper Factor – how they inspire endless innovation.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 55