Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, the celebration of Easter has now passed and we’re on to Passover. Wishing all who celebrate a beautiful holiday. Meanwhile, we explore what may be driving the unusual Bitcoin markets, review our top VC deals (Brazil brought us the “winner” this week) and delve into Tesla’s latest exploits in crypto mining, plus so much more. READ UP!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (4/19/22). Says market guru Bill Taylor…..”The biggest “new” thing of the week is how many investors/traders believe that inflation, higher interest rates and geopolitical events don’t matter. Yeah, right!”
For growing financial firms, the first $1 billion in AUM is the most difficult to achieve because of the amount of change that takes place
Over the past 11 years, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have proliferated, moving from a fringe technology to mainstream
Revisiting top thought leadership content…
The technology that helps a start-up mature and move through its growth phase rarely suits that firm”s needs when it comes time to scale
Leaders of most Financial Services firms & several Advisors keep wondering where and how to start automating their business processes
Any well-built technology is only as good as the information that an advisory firm feeds it, per A.J. Boury, Clout by TIFIN’s CMO
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (4/19/22). Says Taylor, “The biggest “new” thing of the week is how many investors/traders believe that inflation, higher interest rates and geopolitical events don’t matter. Yeah, right!“
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
THE UNEXPLAINED. EXPLAINED.
Why are bitcoin & markets behaving so strangely? There is certainly no lack of theories on where equities, interest rates, housing, inflation, etc. may go
The Week in Digital Wealth (4/20/22)
Fed News & Market Impacts, Binance, Coinbase, Tesla, Blockstream & more are covered in this week’s updates plus the “Fear & Greed Index”
Advisor Tech Talk (4/20/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we cover news from Halo Investing, Envestnet, TIFIN, Vanguard, D1g1t, Advisor360 & MaxMyInterest
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (4/20/22)
Our top 5 VC deals for the week in fintech came to us from Brazil’s Nubank plus Circle, Voyager Innovations, Capital on Tap & Newfront
DWealthMuse Podcast: How Retail Investors are Capitalizing on Multi-Family Real Estate Investing
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Matt Belcher, CEO and Co-founder of CalTier, discuss why multi-family real estate is one of today’s most coveted investment opportunities
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- DWN Round Table: Technology Demands of Digital Native NextGen HNW and HENRY Clients
- WHITEPAPER: Behavioral Alpha – An Advisor’s Greatest Value
- The Times They Are a-Changin’: Automating Workflows in Financial Services
- Why Advisory Firms Need Role-Based Technology
- WHITEPAPER: The Difference Between Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing for Advisors
- Sustainability, Speed and Smart Cities: Fantom’s Reimagined Approach to the Blockchain Trilemma
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More