Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings, Fintech Friends! This week we review the $70 trillion in wealth about to change hands, learn about the staggering growth of crypto payments and chat with Kelly Waltrich of Intention.ly, plus more! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column this week, we discuss how email and video are must-haves in an advisor’s prospecting toolkit with the Orion Advisor Tech team;
- In this week’s Fintech Corner column, Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses that $70 trillion is about to change hands and asks if your technology is ready;
- This week Blake Richmond of Sarson Funds discusses the growth of the DeFi market and Sarson’s role as an early mover in this booming space in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (8/3/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 23 – How Businesses are Maximizing Profits with Cryptocurrency Payments
DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Sara Dube of CoinPayments discuss the staggering growth of cryptocurrency payments in this podcast
Innovation? Winning? Yes! Need an Example?
Last August the CEO of MicroStrategy, Michael Saylor, announced that rather than holding excess cash reserves, MicroStrategy would hold BTC
The Week in Digital Wealth (8/3/21)
This week’s industry news comes to us from Squre, Marqueta, Voyager Digital, Robinhood and more in our topical weekly fintech news column
Advisor Tech Talk (8/38/21)
This week we cover news from AdvisorEngine, SmartX, Wealthfront and more in our weekly column covering the wealthtech sector
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (8/3/21)
Every deal in this week’s column was in excess of $200M, with iCapital coming in at the top of the heap with fresh funding round of $440M
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Kelly Waltrich of Intention.ly
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Kelly Waltrich of Intention.ly, which builds intentionally designed marketing engines for fintechs
And don’t forget to check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!
Curated Industry Content
- Overheard at FSI OneVoice: Top Four Tech Take-Aways for Wealth Management
- Practifi Launches New Compliance Role-Based App To Platform, Enabling Firms To Proactively Mitigate Risk
- Hear About the Latest Fintech Trends With The Fuse Show
- Casper Network: Building the Blockchain of the Future, Together
- Cybersecurity in Advice Firms: 4 Ways to Improve Your Human Firewall
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
And finally, this week’s #DWNsmile moment comes to you from Mishka (a one-year old Siamese boy kitty) we recently adopted at play with Bill Taylor. Can you say “COUCH!!”
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More