Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we explore the British royalty connection to fintech, hear about the new Bitcoin futures ETF and Brazil’s foray into BTC and check out a sexy new art platform offering fractionalized shares of Monet masterpieces plus more. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion Advisor team delves into Simon Sinek’s simple but profound TedX Talk and explore what the golden circle teaches us about financial advice
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi President Adrian Johnstone discusses the evolution of building an ideal tech stack and why firms get stuck in the process
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, Blake Richman, Portfolio Manager at Sarson Funds, discusses digital art NFTs and how these have made an impact in the digital asset community;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (10/19/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 34: The Curriculum Keeping Financial Advisors on the Forefront of Digital Asset Investing
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Jahon Jamali, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer at Sarson Funds discuss the groundbreaking crypto curriculum that is keeping financial advisors on the forefront of digital asset investing and more
A Bitcoin Futures ETF is Big News, But Even Bigger News is Brewing
Author Bill Taylor writes about the new bitcoin futures BITO, and expounds on the major BTC news coming out of Brazil and Latin America
The Week in Digital Wealth (10/20/21)
The fintech industry has attained royal status, a bitcoin ETF is finally seeing the light of day, and crypto prices have been rallying plus more
Advisor Tech Talk (10/20/21)
This week we review news from Advisor Group, Interactive Brokers, CyborgTech and others in our weekly column covering all things wealthtech
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (10/20/21)
This week all our top 5 deals come out of the US, with a sexy fractionalized art investing platform offering Monets and more catching our fancy
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
- SESSION #4: Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies: LIVE WEBINAR ON 10/26/21-REGISTER HERE
Participants in session #4 will learn the difference between ICOs and Regulated Public Token Offerings (RPTOs); how asset tokenization will create unprecedented portfolio diversification; and how investors are leveraging Decentralized Finance (DeFi) to generate yield.
- SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101 (ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ON DEMAND)
- SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology (ON DEMAND)
Curated Industry Content
- Advisor Group Kicks Off Post-Pandemic Conference with Multiple Tech Investments to Drive Digital Transformation Strategy
- Do No Harm: The First Rule When Considering New WealthTech
- Private EqEquity-Backed ComplySci Continues Expansion of Board of Directors with Former US Treasury Official David Eisner
- Sarson Funds’ Crypto-ESG White Paper Shows Crypto Works to Build a More Sustainable Financial Future
- Ebook: Building your breakaway brand – The ultimate marketing guide for newly independent RIAs
- How to Improve Operational Efficiency with Practifi’s Pre-Built Workflows
- Crypto and ESG: Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption and the Future of Blockchain Sustainability
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!