DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 34 – The Curriculum Keeping Financial Advisors on the Forefront of Digital Asset Investing
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Jahon Jamali, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer at Sarson Funds, a leader in cryptocurrency investor education, discuss the groundbreaking crypto curriculum that is keeping financial advisors on the forefront of digital asset investing as well as how NFTs may play a role in transforming education and accreditations at large. Highlights include:
• Why it has taken financial advisors so long to get up speed on digital assets;
• Removing the language barriers between conventional and digital finance;
• The educational benefits of a holistic, top-down view of digital asset investing;
• How the recent bitcoin ETF qualification will impact financial advisors;
• Ways of getting indirect portfolio exposure to blockchain innovation and cryptocurrencies that many probably haven’t thought of;
• How NFTs could provide a ticket to a digital asset ecosystem designed specifically to empower financial advisors;
• How Sarson is setting new precedents for NFT-issued certifications;
• Guestimates of when cryptocurrencies and digital assets will become the bulk of the series 7 and 65 exams.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 34