Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
A great newsletter this week with a look at NFTs and sports, Bitcoin ETFs and their performance after 2 months and a deep dive into the great intergenerational wealth transfer, plus more. Read (and listen) up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
- Wealthtech Insider: Applying Your Financial Planning Skills and Tech for Pro Bono Work
By volunteering their time, advisors can truly change lives. And advisors have more to offer to a pro bono client than they might realize (in our Wealthtech Insider column from Orion Advisor Services)
- Fintech Corner: Understanding Next Gen Clients and Seizing the Intergenerational Wealth Transfer Opportunity
Creating a sustainable wealth management firm requires advisors to get a handle on the great generational wealth transfer (in our Fintech Corner column from Practifi)
- REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: ESG Reimagined
Popcorn is a new paradigm for DeFi where yield-generating products simultaneously fund social impact beneficiaries at no additional cost to the user (in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column from Sarson Funds)
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (12/14/21)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
EPISODE 41: How NFTs are Transforming Sports Entertainment
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Paddy Power, President & Co-Founder of ASX, a Sports and Entertainment Technology company, discuss the intersection of blockchain innovation, finance, marketing and sports entertainment
Bitcoin ETF’s Are Two Months Old. How’s It Going?
This week will be the two month birthday of the launch of a Bitcoin ETF (the Pro Shares Bitcoin ETF launched on 10/18) and actually it’s not going very well
The Week in Digital Wealth (12/15/21)
With inflation hovering at a 40-yr high, BNPL is being looked to as the hero among consumers. Meanwhile, Elon Musk is eyeing greener pastures
Advisor Tech Talk (12/15/21)
Financial advisors have access to a new crypto index for retail investors. And retirements are up and so are client incomes
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (12/15/21)
This week we’re back with a fresh round of new Top 5 VC deals, with all 5 coming in at $200M+ and in all sectors of fintech
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
- LIVE CE & CERTIFICATION WEBINAR – Session #8: Navigating the Unfurling Cryptocurrency Regulatory Landscape – TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2021 AT 2-3PM EST
- Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi (ON DEMAND)
- Session #7: Understanding Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), sponsored by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
- Session #6: Mitigating Cryptocurrency Investing Risks, sponsord by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
- Session #5 – How to Safely Invest in Digital Assets, sponsored by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
- Session #4 – Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategie, sponsored by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
- Session #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101, sponsored by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
- Sesion #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, sponsored by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
- Session #1: Intro to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology, sponsored by Sarson Funds (ON DEMAND)
Curated Industry Content
- CogniCor Launches Wealth Management Knowledge Graph
- WHITEPAPER: Behavioral Alpha – An Advisor’s Greatest Value
- How to Create a More Tangible Client Experience and Reduce Churn
- Crypto and ESG: Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption and the Future of Blockchain Sustainability
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!