DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 44 – How PR is Evolving in the Era of Blockchain
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Armel Leslie, Partner at Peaks Strategies, a PR firm with strong capital markets experience and expertise across alternative investment management and digital assets, discuss how the PR industry is evolving in the era of blockchain. Highlights include:
- The three-prong approach to PR;
- How Elon Musk mastered the “owned” component of PR;
- The relevancy of press releases and wire services today;
- The rise of independent journalists;
- Today’s most influential third-party validators;
- The growing importance of thought-leadership and educational style PR;
- Whether blockchain companies are looking more for institutional or retail eyeballs;
- Keeping track of the news cycle in an industry that is evolving on a second-by-second basis;
- Whether the future of PR will be more tech or knowledge driven.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 44