Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings Fintech Friends! This week we look at a promising trend in nationalized bitcoin adoption foiled by a VOLCANO, hear about venture investing in the world of blockchain and review the top VC deals in the sector this week with another $1 billion dollar investment round! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: Rethinking Wealth Management’s Relationship With Technology Providers
For years, much of the wealth management industry has viewed technology providers like vendors when they should be viewed as partners
Wealthtech Insider: Bucketing Client Goals to Help Them Protect, Live, and Dream
Potential relates to the general wish for high degrees of wealth and Aspiration reflects the desire to work toward specific financial goals
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Why 2022 May Be The Year The Good Guys Win The Data War
Robert Grant, CEO of Crown Sterling, Grant describes data as the most valuable asset in the world that renders little value to its creators
TheALTinvestor: Why Crowdfunding Is Having Its Moment
Crowdfunding has doubled in the US – growth Matt Belcher of Cal-Tier believes is driven by regulatory clarity. expanding opportunities & more
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (1/18/22)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
EPISODE 45: Everything Investors Need to Know About Blockchain Venture Investing
DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Rob Frasca, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of COSIMO Ventures, the world’s first tokenized evergreen blockchain venture fund, discuss everything investors need to know when it comes to blockchain venture investing
Bitcoin in Tonga – What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Just when a great idea begins to unfold for a nation to undertake a game-changing financial evolution, something unforeseen comes along
The Week in Digital Wealth (1/19/22)
Earnings season is underway & banks are obsessed with their chief rivals – fintechs. VCs can’t get enough of fintechs either, in a good way
Advisor Tech Talk (1/19/22)
The wealthtech space is hitting on some major themes in 2022 including crypto, digital client acquisition, expansions & direct indexing
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (1/19/22)
This week we’re back with a fresh round of Top 5 VC deals, with our top deal coming in at $1B, and deals out of the UK, US & France
Curated Industry Content
- Highland Capital Brokerage Acquires Insurtech Platform Quotacy
- WHITEPAPER: Case Study – Driving Firm Growth with Superior Service and Streamlined Operations
- How to Improve Data Quality with Data Best Practices
- Why Adding Digital Assets To Your Portfolio is Important
- Enhancing User Experience With Process Automation
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
- CLICK TO VIEW SESSIONS 1-8 of Sarson Funds’ Cryptocurrency Education Series & Earn a NFT Certificate Upon Completion (ON DEMAND)
- Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi (ON DEMAND)
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens & NFTs
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More