DWealth Muse is a weekly podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 45 -Everything Investors Need to Know About Blockchain Venture Investing
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Rob Frasca, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of COSIMO Ventures, the world’s first tokenized evergreen blockchain venture fund, discuss everything investors need to know when it comes to blockchain venture investing – including where the greatest opportunities for appreciation exist. Highlights include:
- How blockchain is really a “personal property revolution” and what that means;
- Why “decentralized digital rights management” is such a big deal;
- The alpha in blockchain venture investing;
- The advantages of investing in networks (tokens) versus a company (equity);
- How blockchain is democratizing the venture capital industry and giving retail investors a shot at blockchain unicorns;
- Liquidity and secondary exchanges for trading VC investments;
- Ways to access those coveted pre-listed tokens.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 45