Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, no matter whether the markets are UP or DOWN, we continue to see major deals and huge movement in the digital wealth sector in all categories. This week is no exception and we’ve got the news for you. READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
WEALTHTECH INSIDER: Most Advisors Have A Swivel Chair Problem
Technology can’t replace the expertise and personal nature of the client/advisor relationship, but it can add much-needed efficiencies
FINTECH CORNER: How To Thrive Amid The Tumult Of 2022
Most advisory firm revenues are tied to fees collected on AUM and with inflation driving up costs, many are encountering margin pressure
INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: A Primer on Private Credit as an Opportunity for Fixed Income Replacement
With the spiking of inflation & rising interest rates, many investors are drawn to Private Credit investments featuring floating rates
JIFFY.ai ILLUMINATIONS: It”s Time To Automate Your Wealth Management Firm – But Where Do You Start?
Financial advisors want to focus on three areas within their businesses for automation: servicing clients, prospecting and growing the firm
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Answering Tough Crypto Questions From Clients
If one were to look back at the most recent peak of BTC prices, it could be thought to coincide with a kind of peak for crypto in Nov 2021
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P 500 in The Taylor Report (10/4/22). From this week’s post … “Continuing to believe inflation is ‘over’ and the Fed will ease off on raising rates is like banking on the tooth fairy to come every night. You will run out of teeth pretty quickly.”
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Is Sam Bankman-Fried the Tom Brady of Crypto?
Who has a huge trophy collection? Quarterback Tom Brady. Who is gathering a crypto trophy collection? FTX founder and CEO Sam Bankman-Fried
The Week in Digital Wealth (10/5/22)
In this week’s column covering digital wealth the world over, we cover news from TrueNorth, Morgan Stanley, ConsenSys, WisdomTree and more
Advisor Tech Talk (10/5/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news from Advisor 360, Orion, SigFig, Morningstar & more
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (10/5/22)
Our top 5 venture capital deals in fintech for the past week came to us from Satispay, Grover, Liberis, Strike & Deribit
DWealth Muse Podcast: To Play is to Earn
DWealthMuse host Dara Albright, and guest Michael Rubinelli, Chief Gaming Officer of blockchain firm Wax Studios, discuss play-2-earn (P2E) economics
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- Choreo Launches New Digital Marketing Platform Supporting Advisor Growth with FMG
- Practifi Propel Provides Advanced Analytics for Wealth Managers
- Digital Assets: Safe Investing and Protecting Your Investment
- WHITEPAPER: Power Your Firm”s Value Proposition with a Financial Planning Strategy
- Embracing AI and Intelligent Automation in Financial Services
- 6 Easy Cyber Initiatives to Add Value to Your Client Relationships
- Every Investor Is Unique, Are You?
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this powerful new media platform. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative launching in late 2022 – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More