Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News! We really do have SUCH an interesting line up of content today, from incriminating quotes from the past from the the likes of Paul Volker, Ronald Reagan, Jamie Dimon and more (great read) to a bold (and no doubt controversial) call on gold to $500M(!) VC deals and more.
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, Dr. Daniel Crosby, Chief Behavioral Officer at Orion Advisor Solutions, explores five reasons why planning goals fail, and how to pivot those outcomes one at a time;
- Keith Gregg of Chalice Network focuses on the art of successfully monetizing your business, and the steps it takes to accomplish that goal;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (1/19/21).
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Michael Creadon of Inveniam, who shares insights into the future of collecting better data on illiquid assets and verifying those transactions on the blockchain
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and outside contributors this week, too, including the following posts:
- Is Gold SO Last Millennium?
A thought-provoking look at how gold markets have diminished as an investment vehicle while Bitcoin and other digital currencies have soared
- Important Quotes on Finance that Have Been Lost, Forgotten, Overlooked or Just Plain Ignored
A deeper dive into the genius of MicroStrategy’s acquisition of Bitcoin to boost its balance sheet and its market importance
- Tips for Selecting Essential Tools to Optimize Your Tech Stack
Walmart is no stranger to utilizing cutting edge fintech & blockchain technologies & has forged a new partnership with VC Ribbit Capital
- Visa Abandons Plaid Deal After Antitrust Concerns
The USDOJ claimed this deal would “eliminate a nascent competitive threat” and in the end, Visa caved
- Technology’s Evolving Role in Financial Advisor Transitions
Technology-related frustrations often contribute to a financial advisor’s decision to switch to a different broker-dealer or RIA
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More