DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 39 – Laying the Final Rail for Mass Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Rosario Ingargiola, CEO of Bosonic Digital, a fintech company providing custodian-agnostic infrastructure to eliminate counterparty credit and settlement risk in Digital Asset markets, discuss the final rail needed for mass institutional adoption of crypto assets. Highlights include:
• Some of the roadblocks that institutional investors face when moving into digital assets;
• Eliminating counterparty credit and settlement risk;
• The two ways that institutional investors currently holding crypto assets;
• How best execution mandates exacerbate some of the challenges for institutional investors;
• How augmenting conventional custody with blockchain technology can resolve many issues;
• The regulatory obstacles that need addressing;
• The potential impact on the cryptocurrency market once this final rail is in place.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 39