Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
This week we celebrate our 50th DWealth Muse podcast with Dara Albright and guest Jahon Jamali of Sarson Funds, we take a look at the rise of the “Instividual” in our new markets history series and delve into current geopolitical influences on fintech plus more. Another week of fascinating posts! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
Due to a clearing regulatory picture & continued adoption, there are now many ways for advisors to work w/ crypto on behalf of their clients
In the past two years, change has accelerated within the financial & technology industries, & Orion Advisor Services has pivoted to keep up
Many wealth management firms are envying the fintech capability to facilitate opening of new accounts instantly
As the pandemic sent more people to remote work. reaching clients & prospects with relevant content became a powerful tool
RIAs oversee more than $97 trillion in AUM, and it could grow even larger if advisors started to attract more of the digital asset pie
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (2/22/22).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
EPISODE 50: NFTs at the Center of Data, Community, Culture and Geopolitics
DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Jahon Jamali, Co-founder & CMO at Sarson Funds, discuss how tokenization and NFTs are impacting everything from art, psychology and society to media, real estate and geopolitics
DWN Round Table: Effective Post-M&A Technology Integration for RIA Firms
Sky high valuations for RIAs fuel a seemingly unstoppable flow of consolidation within this segment of the wealth management industry
The Week in Digital Wealth (2/23/22)
This week we cover Russia & Ukraine updates, explore the SEC’s tougher stance on crypto with the CFTC and ask the question…why aren”t you spending your Bitcoin?
Advisor Tech Talk (2/23/22)
As advisors awaken to the quickly evolving wealthtech universe, they’re taking a long, hard look at their own firms and industry
Curated Industry Content
- WHITEPAPER: Growing Your Advisory Business During a Recession
- WHITEPAPER: 8 Tips for Financial Advisors to Level Up Their Social Media
- Financial Advisor Client Retention: Getting the Best Results
- Where Should You Start Your Intelligent Automation Journey?
- Why Adding Digital Assets To Your Portfolio is Important
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens & NFTs
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More